Ambrosía Executive Chef
Location: Our Orchard
Intense Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Soy Sauce 50mL
Rice Vinegar 15mL
Purple Onion 1
Minced Meat 500g
Worcestershire Sauce 20mL
How to cook it:
- Prepare the dressing: Add soy sauce, salt, mirin, rice vinegar and a little bit of sugar. Then crush some garlic and ginger and add them to the dressing. Leave it macerating for 10 minutes.
- Cut half onion and 3 pickles into small slices and the add them to the minced meat.
- Add the dressing into the minced meat.
- Add two spoons of dijon mustard, some worcestershire sauce and an intense extra virgin olive oil.
- Finally add a egg yolk and some radish slices as a decoration.
- Eat and enjoy!